My Blog List

Monday, July 30, 2012

7/30/2012 Today's Inspirational -Before You Speak Think


This really hit home for me today, When I saw this pic on FB.  I have been struggling with some LIFE issues with relatives.  We all have our opinions about this or that.  Some people I have encountered in Life be it friends or acquaintances or good OLD relatives are those that are black or white thinkers. A black or white thinker, Can not be open to an others opinion.  They will fight to the end. They are the GOOD OLD I am RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT FIGHTER!  They will run over you like a  bulldozer. I try to kill these type personalities with the last letter on THINK.  - K- is it kind?  Then I also back up and analyze with the N- is it necessary?  Now I love to be around those that use the I- as in Inspiring!  Upbeat and P- for positive people I surround myself with.  Also my motto is always be the H- Helpful with lots of humility.  Selfless.  So THINK before you speak- and use the T- for TRUE- Truth.  Wow what a beautiful world we would live in if we all spoke the truth.  No more catty low self-esteemed women would be out trashing others with deception and lies.  Let's all be awesome THINKERS!  Let's be women of value, High Esteem.  Let's be the CHANGE! 

C-  For I Challenge you to be the change!!!
H-  Be Humble
A-  Positive  Attitude
N-  Noble
G-  God's Light Shinning In the Darkness
E-  Now get Excited 

Where ever you are in your adoption journey.  Together we can be the Change.  We can stand united strongly together.  Those of us that have healed.  Can help those that have recently placed.  Birth Mothers Unite is a sisterhood.  That only another Birth Mother heart to heart can understand.  Because we together know what it is like to place the LOVES of our LIVES with a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment