My Blog List

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Labor Of Love - Poem - By Lucy Franklin

 



Labor Of Love

My Labor of  Love was all for you!
For nine precious months it was all I could do!


I nurtured you in the comfort of my womb,

While you played, tumbled, sucked your thumb and divinely grew, with plenty of expanding room!

My Labor Of Love,
Came from my heart, My soul and heaven up ABOVE!

For it was God almighty that kept me strong,
For I knew my Labor of Love would be LIFELONG!

I loved my baby from the start,
I never wanted for she and I to be apart,

But with great courage, I made an adoption plan!
A Labor of Love, That only another Birth Mother or Birth Parent could understand!

Yes a Birth Mothers, Birth Parents actions are truly a Labor of LOVE!
We are chosen by God Almighty in Heaven Above.

The Labor of LOVE,
That I possessed!
I know that she was truly God given, I was truly blessed!

The Labor of Love,
Did not end with her birth!
For I will carry that Labor of Love till the end of time on this earth!


         Copy Right Protected  8/3/2011   
My Lil Labor Of Love Below


No comments:

Post a Comment