My Blog List

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dear Lord


 As I look back and reflect on my life.  I am very thankful for the many wonderful people that the Lord Jesus Christ has put in my path.  Just as the picture above say's I have been inspired by some of the best women of Faith.  I will not drop names,  But they surely know who they are.  For I am one that likes to let those that I love in my life KNOW the beautiful influence they have had on me.  The one that challenged me the most now resides in Heaven.  My Dear earthly FATHER.  He also was one that loved me unconditionally and also cheered me on and encouraged me often when needed.  So as the little girl prays above I say this to my fellow sister Birth Mothers, and Birth Parents, To the Triad.  Bless them LORD with good health, security, success, and much peach and a life full of prosperity and JOY!  This life only you can give.  We praise you on HIGH Father God, and ask all this through your son. With great FAITH in thee, Amen .........  Lucy Franklin, C.P.A.C.



No comments:

Post a Comment