My Blog List

Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Just Call On God!"


I can  honestly say.  If I had not had God to walk with me through my Crisis Pregnancy in 1980.  I would not be writing this blog today.  For as a Christian I knew deep in my heart that the Lord Almighty "Jesus" would give me the strength that I needed.  Emotionally, as well as physically to have the best pregnancy possible.  For I had all that I needed. For I had GOD!  I stood strong on his promises.  That he would see to it that by honoring him through out my pregnancy.  He would bless my unborn baby with good health.  She was indeed born "PERFECT".  A beautiful healthy perfect "Child of God"  As she now does call herself often she tells me she is God's Child.  I have strong Faith in my Lord and Savior.  He protected she and I back then, and He still does today.  I remember like it was yesterday the trails and the pain I felt.  The tears I shed, How my heart bled.  The grief, It was all normal. What I felt then.  For I as the scripture says in

Psalm 139:14-20

New King James Version (NKJV)
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.

Often I did read this scripture.  For it validated the very reason that I did carry this blessing, By keeping in constant communication with God, I felt his LOVE for my unborn child as well as myself.   This "Child of God".  We are all made and created in the secret place of our Mothers womb. By the Almighty!  So what ever you are dealing with.  What ever your storm looks like.  It's not to LARGE for the KING.  Call on GOD!  Then trust with all your heart. That he will deliver you.  Understand that his ways are not our ways.  His timing is just that.  His timing is when the TIME is right for you to receive the blessing. Don't go on your own agenda's.  Be patient. Keenly watch, and you will be truly amazed what the Almighty can do with your "LIFE". If you will give it all to him.  He can move Mountains, We can not.  He can rescue you from the evils of this world.  You can not.  So if you have lost your way, or if you are in need "JUST CALL ON GOD!"  He is patiently waiting for your call.  

The other scripture I've held onto that My own Mother shared with me and lived her life by was,

Philippians 4:13

New King James Version (NKJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
                          
                                                    By


No comments:

Post a Comment