My Blog List

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adopted Man Gets Box Of Christmas Joy From Birth Mother - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City

Adopted Man Gets Box Of Christmas Joy From Birth Mother - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City

Awesome story, Get out the kleenex's. :)

I did not put a new ornament on my tree every year as this precious birth mother did. But I did have one from the first year, that I still put up to this day.  It had her orginal birth name on it and birth date. It makes us feel whole and complete to have her on our family Christ-mas Tree.  I have been reunited with my birthdaughter for 11 years.  I feel very blessed that God answered my prayers with in 18 1/2 years of my placing her with a family.  Never under estimate his timing.  I thank him everyday for this precious LIFE that I was the vehicle to carry her for her now family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment