My Blog List

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Explaining My Absence

Sorry I've been away for the past 7 weeks.  I had to have my left knee replaced.  It has been a long painful journey.  But I am very thankful for all my family and friends and MOST of ALL my HUSBAND for being a great caretaker!!!

Please keep me in your prayers.  As soon as I get stronger I will be back with more resources and blogs, on Adoption, Birthmothers, BirthParents. 

Happy Holiday's to you and YOUR'S.  Count your blessings everyday.  I have found that in Life when I am my lowest or think that I am, That God quickly reminds me of how much he LOVES me and HOW much he is right there beside me.  I have also found that LESS in life is MORE.  If I have quality relationships filled with LOVE, Respect, and most of all Christ Jesus.  Then I am very RICH.  A kind of Richness that I value more than MONEY. I am complete as long as I have my relationships in order with Christ, and Family and friends. 

Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment