My Blog List

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crisis Pregnancy



My choices,

I could single parent this child of mine?
Or I could place him or her with an adopted family with parents a mother and father divine,

I could get an abortion the law says its okay?
Before you make that third decision,  I ask you to the Lord do now pray!

Pregnant, unmarried, What is a girl or woman to do?
The 3 choices given seem so few!

Ask Christ Jesus on bended knee,
Listen, Listen for his plea,

The Lord gave you Life years before,
And you and this baby he so very much now does adore!

He will give you the strength to make it through,
Even if the future looks bleak or blue to you,

It seems like a crisis more than you can bear,
But right now this minute he does hear your pain and prayer,

My child, My child trust in me,
For this child you now do carry you will see!
Was always always meant to be!

So deliver this child for me to adore,
And I will remember you in the book of life that this child for me you did bore!

1/27/2009 (C) Lucy Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment