My Blog List

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pride




As a Christian we are Never to be Prideful. James 4:6 Says it best: It's common knowledge that "God goes against the willful proud; God gives grace to the willing humble."  We are to be humble and walk in humility.  Many times I have heard someone say, Or even I have said I am a PROUD Birthmother.  There is nothing wrong with saying this, For when I am saying  that, I am truly saying I was  HONORED and Humble to be the one God selected to be the carrier and vehicle to deliver such a perfect precious child of GOD.  All our children, be they our birth children that we placed with a family, or reared children we are humble as Christians to be honored to be parents or a birth parent.  My point here is to be humble in your journey in LIFE.  We live in a world desperately searching for self-esteem, We live in a world of the Me, Me, Me, syndrome!  Are you ready for more change in your life?  Change? To change as a Christian means to convert, To be more "Christ" like.  I want God on my side.  What do you need to change in your life?  I walk humbly every day with My God.  You can also for as James 4:6 tells you! God gives grace to the willing humble!  Remember he takes you right were you are, bumps, bruises, stains, and ALL!  Daily communicate with your Lord and Savior, Watch him make you sparkle and shine.  Throw out all pride, flush, that down the drain so to speak.  I like to hang out with the LOWLY like Jesus. Because I want to share my testimony with them so they too can convert. Search your heart for any UGLY, reveal it to the man that KNOWS all that see's all!  Then watch a healing manifest in you like you have never seen before.  Then share with others what HE Jesus has done for you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment