My Blog List

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Time


Time
Can time heal these scars that are driven so deep in my heart?
Can time heal the long separation that we've had apart?

Time,
One minute, One hour, One more day,
All I had was you Jesus,
Jesus, I knew you always heard me pray and took in all that I had to say,
Time,
Lord, you saw each tear from my eye fall,
Lord, you saw me on the floor so depressed,
Barely could I even crawl,
Time,
As this time did go by,
Even though I did not understand why?
You did Lord, You carried me through each and every trial,
Time!
In your Time,
You turned my frowns, Into a smile!
Time,
Softly, in your timing, You removed the scars!
Finally with you I escaped from my own prison bars!
Time,
All we all have is Time!
Thank you Lord for its by your shed  blood I am saved and will NOT BE left behind!
In your time!
Lord my God you will see me through!
To someday live where there is NO TIME (Infinity), Eternally with YOU!







( Yes he has healed me! Took some time! But with a deep

relationship and trusting in his word.  I have been healed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment